Apple keeps on introducing amazingly marvelous smartphones for which people wait eagerly. One of the latest and highly popular innovations introduced by Apple is the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max. These are super stunning and highly demanding smartphones of Apple which made people fabulously crazy. iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max were even pre-booked by the users and sold so rapidly as the hype created about these was quite high.
Launch and Cost of iPhone 14
The starting price of $1,099 makes the iPhone 14 Pro Max one of the costliest flagship phones throughout the globe. However, the price of the iPhone 14 Pro is $999. iPhone 14 was announced to be released on September 16 and was available for pre-booking. There were massive customers on the day of its launch. The cost of iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max is quite high but as per the features and quality of the phone, the amount is justified.
Apple Launched a New Color
iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max both look almost alike and their functionality is quite similar to each other. The most exciting feature of these latest iPhone versions is that they come up in purple color. Yes, Apple introduced purple color for the very first time and hence people became excited about it. They are booking the iPhone 14, especially in purple color to look different and stylish. This color is the most unique thing about these smartphones.
The four significant color options that come up with the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max are space black, gold, silver, and deep black. You can choose to buy the iPhone 14 in any of your desired colors. The newly launched color deep purple pops out quite wonderful and is a highly selected one by Apple lovers.
Features and Specifications of iPhone 14
Quality is the main focus of Apple which it perfectly retained in the models of iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max. Almost all the functionality and features of both these phones are similar. However, the major and highly distinguishing difference lies in the size of smartphones. The size of the iPhone 14 Pro Max is a bit larger than iPhone 14 Pro
Moreover, iPhone 14 Pro Max features a size of 6.7 inches with 120Hz OLED while iPhone 14 Pro reveals size of 6.1 inches with 120Hz OLED. Both of these iPhones come up with IP68 water resistance and hence users can use these phones quite confidently. Resetting the iPhone can help in making it more facilitative to use. Explore the reset network setting iPhone and try out this feature for improved features. Get to know the latest updates about the technology from online websites like TechyWired and keep on upgrading your gadgets to satisfy your needs!
Size of iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
The iPhone 14 Pro weighs about 7.27 ounces (206 grams). Its height, width, and depth is 5.81 inches, 2.81 inches, and 0.31 inches, respectively. iPhone 14 Pro Max weighs about 8.47 ounces (240grams). Its height, width, and depth are 6.33 inches, 3.05 inches, and 0.31 inches, respectively.
Display of iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
All screen OLED display and 6.1-inch diagonal appeal of it wins the hearts of customers. It has a super retina XDR display and comes up with rounded corners that offer a fabulously marvelous curved design to the phone. These corners align well with the standard rectangle. The actual viewable area of the phone is less and when measured diagonally then gives the screen size of 6.12 inches.
The rounded corners and screen size of 6.69 inches when measured diagonally provide an elegant appeal to it. Just like iPhone 14 Pro, the actual viewable area of the screen is less. The all-screen OLED display, 6.7 inches screen, and super retina XDR display are the main elements of its design. The pixel resolution of the iPhone Pro Max at 460 PPI is 2796 by 1290.
Both iPhone 14 share some same features related to display which include;
- Support for multiple languages
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Heptic Touch
- Wider color (P3)
- True Tone
- HDR display
- ProMotion technology
- Always-On display
- Dynamic Island
Power and Battery of iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
The video playback on the iPhone 14 Pro can be up to 23 hours. However, the streamed video playback can be supported on the phone for up to 20 hours. When it comes to audio playback then the phone offers support for up to 75 hours. The battery size of the iPhone 14 Pro is 3200mAh.
The video and audio playback of the iPhone Pro Max is being supported by the phone for an even much longer time than iPhone 14 Pro. The video playback in iPhone 14 Pro can be supported for up to 29 hours while for the streamed video playback, the duration can be up to 25 hours. The support for the audio playback is being offered for up to 95 hours. It comes up with a battery size of 4323mAh.
Both iPhone shares some similar features related to Power and Battery such as:
- Charging of up to 50 percent in 30 minutes
- Charging via USB
- Qi wireless charging
- MagSafe wireless charging
- Built-in lithium-ion battery (rechargeable)
Performance and Software
iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max comprise of four efficiencies and two performance cores and comprise of A16 Bionic chipset. On both devices, there is RAM of 6GB and 1TB storage. Both of these support 5G technology and provide the valuable feature of emergency satellite connectivity. This worthy and trendy feature would be live in Canada and US first.
Both iPhone 14 are featured and have the same triple camera system. The objective is to achieve maximum versatility hence the telephoto lens is 3X 12MP while the wide-angle camera is 48MP and the ultrawide camera is 12MP. Apple introduced the 2X shooting mode in the phone and improved the FaceTime selfie camera. Some major camera improvements of it are related to Photographic Styles, Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting, Smart HDR 4, computational photography features, and adaptive True Tone flash.
Specification Comparison Between iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max
|Specifications||iPhone 14 Pro||iPhone 14 Pro Max|
|Camera||48MP main camera12MP ultrawide, 12 MP 2X Telephoto2X optical zoom out, 3X optical zoom in, Digital zoom up to 15X||48MP main camera12MP ultrawide, 12MP 2x Telephoto2X optical zoom out, 3X optical zoom in, Digital zoom up to 15X|
|Material||Stainless steel designTextured matte glass backCeramic shield front||Stainless steel designTextured matte glass backCeramic shield front|
|Battery||23 hours video playback||29 hours video playback|
|Chip||A16 Bionic||A16 Bionic|
|Display||6.1 inchesSuper Retina XDR||6.7 inchesSuper Retina XDR|
|Connection||5G LTS||5G LTE|
|Colors||Deep Purple, Gold, Starlight, Space Black||Deep Purple, Gold, Starlight, Space Black|
|Resolution||2556 x 1179 px(460 ppi)||2796 x 1290(460 ppi)|
|Weight||7.27 ounces||8.47 ounces|
|Height||5.81 inches||6.33 inches|
|Capacity||1TB/ 512 GB/ 256GB/ 128GB||1TB/ 512 GB/ 256GB/ 128GB|
Pros and Cons
The pros of iPhone 14 Max are extensively more than the cons of it.
- The impressive Action mode is being offered to the iPhone 14 users so that they have the most fabulous experience of using the phone
- The other likable and most valuable benefits of it include the superb battery life and always-on display.
- The qualities of it do not end here but you will experience the capture of images with perfect resolution and quality due to improved technology. Indeed, the FaceTime selfie camera is improved to provide splendid images.
- The 48 MP camera of the phone provides excellent clarity to the images and the smart Dynamic Island improves the experience of video lovers by offering to outclass quality to them.
- Battery time is quite long and hence it is perfectly suited for routine tasks, gaming, watching movies, handling business, and much more.
- Color options for users have been increased due to the introduction of the new color deep purple.
- The highly valuable improvement in these phones is the addition of a lens array and a new telephoto sensor.
- Storage capacity of the phone is quite vast and can range up to 1TB.
The cons of the iPhone 14 are mentioned as follows:
- The major flaws of the iPhone 14 Pro is that it is a bit heavier phone and comparatively thicker. Hence, the user has to endure its heavy weight. It is not as light and easy to carry as other smartphones are. It is the point that users experience while carrying the phone.
- Another significant con of the iPhone 14 Pro Max is that its charging is still 20W.
- Moreover, the smartphone lacks the slot for SIM Card and hence many users get annoyed due to it. The missing item in iPhone 14 Pro Max is a SIM tray card. It is because Apple replaced it with eSIM technology. Users can enjoy having two active numbers on their iPhones such as their business number and personal number in one phone. However, it is a bit of bad news for overseas users where eSIM is not supported yet.
- The users of iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max shared the issue of camera rattling or camera shaking. This issue may be due to any problem in the optical image stabilization system and occurs while using the apps such as Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat. Hopefully, the system updates will address and resolve the issue.
The final verdict about iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max is that these are super stylish phones with the most innovative features. The specifications and features of the new iPhone 14 pro and pro max present it to be the king of this generation.
Users are enjoying keeping their hands on these trendy handsets and enjoy the super-fast performance and exquisitely long battery life. It is perfectly adding charm to the lives of iPhone lovers and has gained the reputation of a dream phone for others.