Golden Triangle India
India’s Golden Triangle refers to three prestigious points in northern India: New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, which nicely form a triangle on the map. Fly to New Delhi, the capital, then to Agra in the state of Uttar Pradesh, and to Jaipur in Rajasthan. It is a country that is certainly far from being “dark of the north”: the majesty of Mughal architecture, from the Taj Mahal in Agra and the Red Fort in Delhi, to the palatial beauty of the Rajput in Jaipur, is inimitable. Here, you should take a trip tips for visiting Golden Triangle India.
If this is your first time traveling to the diverse country of India, we highly recommend starting with the basics, as most online travel forums say – the famous Golden Triangle Tour (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur ). Some useful tips from us are shared in this article. Additionally, we recommend booking a Four Wheel Drive India; you have to put aside your adventurous veins and your expertise in creating DIY routes. And I think that’s the hardest thing to go to on our tour. So I suggest you should consult a tour planner. Also, get information about the Golden Triangle India Tour Package. And grab a suitable package for the Golden Triangle India Tour.
Tips for Visiting the Golden Triangle in India
Tips Before Golden Triangle Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
- India’s peak tourist season runs from October/November to March. During this time, you should expect significant crowds of travelers at major tourist sites. If you go in the other season, the temperature, as well as the humidity, can be quite atrocious.
- The crowd size at each of the venues can be quite outrageous. You need to be prepared to be around people asking for money or trying to market your ornaments, and also be sure to keep your belongings safe as there are pocket pickers hanging around the main locations.
- The local currency is the Indian Rupee. The exchange rate is around 60 INR to 1 USD – many places only accept cash, so be sure to get a loan or exchange a small amount when you get here. Conversely, you can bring your international credit or debit card to withdraw money – make sure your bank is informed of your travel plans in advance so that they don’t freeze your card in case of Suspicious activity. There are several banks and ATMs around New Delhi, but don’t be shocked if some ATMs run out of cash.
- In order to obtain a local SIM card, you will need to provide a copy of your passport and photo ID. Airtel has a booth in the arrivals hall of Delhi airport and you can buy a local SIM card for 1100 rupees (or less if you go to an Airtel store in the city). You get 1 GB per day and the SIM card is valid for thirty days.
Other Tips For Visiting The Golden Triangle India
- The three cities covered by India Golden Triangle Tour are the epitome of history, culture, and heritage.
- And I think that’s the hardest thing to go to on our tour. So I suggest you should consult a tour planner. Also, get information about the Golden Triangle Tour. And take a suitable Golden Triangle Tour packages.