You may connect by plugging the Victony extender into an electrical outlet. Simple actions are required to enable dual-band operation and a throughput of 1200Mbps.
The installation of a Victony WIFI AC1200 extender is a simple operation. Because it is a plug-and-play device, it connects to any network in 15 seconds. Depending on your demands, the Victony wifi AC1200 extender setup allows you to select between router, repeater, and access point modes. Keep in mind that changing the mode requires the Victony Extender to be reset or altered.
Setup Process | Victony AC1200 Extender
Follow the instructions given below to setup your Victony AC1200 Extender:
- First, install your router and Victony WIFI extender in the same room.
- Check that the extender gets at least 50% of your router’s signals.
- Now switch on both the extension and your router.
- Wait for a few seconds to see if the LED light has gone green.
- After opening the wifi settings on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device, connect to the Victony ac1200 extender setup.
- There is no need to input a password the first time because they will automatically connect to your device.
- They exhibited no evidence of internet access after connecting but before launching any web browsers.
- Enter AP.setup.
- To get the login screen, type setup or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar at the top.
- After configuration, turn off your extender for 15 to 20 seconds before turning it back on.
- To connect your device, use the Victony wifi range extender settings; the name is “SSID EXt” in your wifi list.
Note:- If still you are facing any issue regarding victony AC1200 wifi extender then please feel free to contact our technician or you can also visit our official website that is ap.setup.
How to setup Victony AC1200 Extender Manually
Manual Method is also called web browser setup. To know how to set up victony wifi extender manually then follow the instructions given below :
- Your router and the dead zone must be placed midway between the extender and the router.
- The extender should then get at least 50% of the signals from your router.
- The Victony AC1200 extender should now be enabled by flipping the extender mode switch.
- Continue to hold until the power LED turns green.
- Then, enter the Wi-Fi settings on any of your devices, such as a phone, tablet, or laptop, and connect to the Victony wifi network name. It’ll look like a Victory or WIFI-N extension.
- It will appear to be an open network at first, so you will need a password to join it.
- Once the connection has been properly established, the message “No internet” will show.
- Now launch the browser on your device and enter 192.168.10.1. As the username, enter admin as the password. only lowercase.
- Select the network you want to expand, give it a name, and then type the password to confirm your selection.
- After all the changes have been implemented, you can connect your devices for a few seconds while the system reboots.
- Connect your devices to the Victony AC1200 repeater network (SSID EXT) as soon as it appears in your Wi-Fi list.
Your Victony AC1200 Extender Setup process by manual method is successfully completed.
Victony AC1200 extender setup via WPS
Press the WPS button to connect your WiFi range extender to the AP. To set up your new extender arrangement, follow the steps below:
- Begin by connecting your extension and router using an Ethernet cable.
- Wait for the LED light to stabilise.
- Next, press and hold the WPS button for 5 seconds.
- After 15 to 20 seconds, the lights on both devices will begin to flicker, signalling a successful connection.
- Your new extender may now be placed wherever you choose using a range extender setup because it has been disconnected.
- After inputting the same password for both your router and the new extender settings, you will see “SSID EXT” in your wifi list.
Now your setup of Victony WIFI AC1200 using WPS method has successfully completed
How do i reset Victony Wifi AC1200 extender
- Before attempting to factory reset the Victony extender, make sure it is hooked into the power outlet properly.
- Now locate the factory reset pinhole on the repeater.
- In addition, hold the reset hole down for 10 to 15 seconds using a paper clip or toothpick.
- The power led light will become amber as you reset the wifi booster.
- On the power lead, look for a consistent green turn.
- For advice on how to reinstall the setup Victony WIFI extender, see the following section.
Note: if still you are facing any issue regarding AC1200 extender setup then please contact us via live chat or New Extender setup.