Who needs an NZeTA?
Individuals who are citizens of Visa Waiver countries and wish to travel to New Zealand for tourism or short-term business purposes will need to obtain an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) before they can enter the country. This includes citizens of the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, among others. It is important to note that an NZeTA is not a visa, it is an electronic travel authorization that allows travelers to enter New Zealand for a short period of time.
nzeta full form
The full form of NZeTA is New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority.
To apply for an NZeTA, individuals will need to:
- Go to the NZeTA website: https://www.newzealandvisa.uk/
- Fill out the online application form with personal information such as name, date of birth, passport details, and contact information.
- Provide an answer to a series of questions about their health and criminal history.
- Pay the NZeTA fee using a credit or debit card. The fee is NZD 9 for the mobile app, and NZD 12 for the website.
- Receive a notification on the status of the application. Approval is usually received within minutes of submitting the application, and it will be sent to the email provided on the application form.
- Once the NZeTA is approved, travelers will need to have a copy of it (electronically or printed) with them when they travel to New Zealand.
It is important to note that an NZeTA is valid for two years and allows multiple entries to New Zealand.