Not all of a child’s life skills are present at birth. They must have the chance to learn and develop in a context that is developmentally appropriate before starting formal education.
In Malaysia, a preschool offers a strong foundation from which the kid can advance academically and begin to lead a fulfilling personal and professional life.
How should the child be prepared for preschool after paying the Kuala Lumpur international school fees?
Parents may experience mixed emotions when their children make the move to preschool. You shouldn’t worry, though. After paying the international school costs in Kuala Lumpur, you and your child will be prepared for the big occasion if you adhere to these easy suggestions.
- Remember that preschool requires attendance for a number of hours every day, five days a week. To be rested for school the next day, make sure your youngster has been receiving enough sleep at night. In this manner, students won’t get weary or drowsy while spending time at the preschool and will instead stay rejuvenated.
- Before leaving the house, make sure your youngster has a nutritious breakfast. They will feel energised and happier as a result of this. They will undoubtedly be a ball of unbridled energy. It is therefore preferable to adequately feed them before they leave for school.
- For their time at school, gather your child’s favourite toys, books, and other objects. They will become more eager for the big day if you assist them in packing these things. When they are in class, the presence of familiar objects will encourage the students to interact with the teachers and other students.
- Give them a list of the school’s regulations and your expectations for them. They can use this to help them develop objectives that they can work toward all academic year. Thus, once you have paid the international school in Kuala Lumpur’s fees, your responsibility does not end. Your youngster needs to know what to anticipate and how to behave around other children.
- There are numerous things you can do to prepare your child for preschool. Make sure kids are familiar with their colours, shapes, numbers, and alphabet while having them assist around the house.
- Keep in mind that this is their first time leaving the comforts of home. There will initially be some apprehension in their minds for a while. At such a young age, you shouldn’t add more pressure to “study hard.” Let them take pleasure in their school day. Allow them to
explore their new environment. Allow them to find new friends among their classmates.
Read also: Five Decision-Making Skills In Children
To sum up
When our children get ready to venture out into the world to attend preschool in Malaysia, as parents, we need to comprehend them. We can better prepare for this new stage of the child’s life by using these suggestions.